|Public Safety wall at the Penfield|
The Penfield preserves a wall from the former Public Safety Building that once occupied the site and opened in 1930. That building at one time housed three city departments – Fire, Police and Public Health. The preserved wall has the words “Fire,” “Health” and “Police” engraved above the columns. A historical interpretive display of the Public Safety Building along with public art will be installed on the 10th Street side of The Penfield.
For more information about The Penfield, visit www.thepenfieldapts.com, or call the leasing office at 651-333-4950.